March 9, 2023
With heavy rains and winds expected into this weekend, stay alert, use extra caution on roads, and report problems
A National Weather Service flood watch is in place through Sunday, March 12, at 10am and a wind advisory is in effect until Friday, March 10, at 4pm. Plan for more rain and strong winds, and if you need us, here’s who to call:
- Report a power outage: Call Alameda Municipal Power 510-748-3900
- Up-to-date outage information: Visit facebook.com/AlamedaMuniPower, twitter.com/AlamedaMuniPwr, or alamedamp.com
- If you see downed power lines leave the area immediately and call 911
- Report flooding, downed trees, traffic signal outages: Call 510-337-8340
- Pick up sandbags: A self-serve sandbag station is located in the parking lot behind City Hall West, at Lexington & W Midway (Alameda Point)
- In an emergency, call 911
For more info, click here.
Read more about how the City of Alameda prepares for storm season and things you can do to be prepared.