Community of Harbor Bay Isle Maintenance Services is committed to providing excellent landscape and maintenance services, with the goal of preserving and maintaining the common areas within the Community. This is accomplished by utilizing environmentally sound methods of operation, including energy, water conservation and Integrated Pest Management.
One of the most distinctive features of Harbor Bay Isle are its two salt water lagoons. To better showcase this feature, we have a created a new page highlighting this key feature of the Community. Please visit Community of Harbor Bay Isle Lagoon System page for specific lagoon information, including Current and Upcoming Lagoon Projects,Lagoon Lowering Dates, Lagoon Water Testing Information, and more. Check it out!
The Community Maintenance Department is proud to be acknowledged and affiliated with the following professional organizations:
- Alameda Municipal Power (AMP)
- California State Water Resources Control Board
- Californians for Pesticide Reform
- East Bay Municipal Utility District (EBMUD)
- Golf Course Superintendent Association of America (GCSAA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- International Building Operators Association (IBOA)
- Maintenance Superintendent Association (MSA)
- Northern California Turf and Landscape Council
- Pesticide Applicators Professional Association (PAPA)
- State of California Department of Pesticide Regulation