COVID-19 – Message From the Executive Director
Following federal, state, and local guidelines on social distancing and the Shelter in Place Order for Alameda County, the Community of Harbor Bay Isle Owners’ Association (CHBIOA) Offices and the Community Center will remain closed to membership and the public until further notice. CHBIOA staff are working to complete essential functions. Non-essential functions will wait until the Shelter in Place order is lifted. Email your association manager or leave a voicemail with them regarding essential concerns. When leaving a voicemail to reach your manager, please include:
- Property Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Item of Concern
The Security force is in operations. Similar to Alameda PD, it is requested that individuals call in or provide email reports. Non-essential functions will not be conducted.
Landscape and maintenance will continue providing essential functions.
Homeowner dues may be deposited in the mailbox slot to the right of the Community Office front doors, under the window.
Thank you for understanding and helping us prioritize the safety of our staff, Community members, and visitors.
- Health Officer Order No. 20-21 (Revised January 26, 2021)
- Alameda County Health Care Services Agency Public Health Department
- Statement on State’s Regional Stay-At-Home Order – December 3, 2020
- Approved Open & Closed Businesses as of December 7, 2020
- Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response
- Employers Grapple With Essential Business Designations Resulting From Shelter-in-Place and Shutdown Orders